Your entry into the world of robotics
The EASY-ROB App handles all your virtual process steps and is intended for end users with end-to-end simulation support.
From the planning of the robot work cell to the checking of accessibility, collisions and travel ranges, to the cycle time estimation and program generation.
- 3 robots included
- Collision detection
- Presentation via 3D-PDF with animation
- Import 3D data
- Multi-Robot version
- Free online training
- WIBU-Key: flexible licensing
- Entire Robot Libraries
- Collision fetection
- Import 3D data
- Single or Multi-Robot
- Individual training
- Customizing (optional)
- Many options e.g. 3D-PDF or AutoPath™
- Many licensing methods e.g. License Manager
Features & Functions
Standard Robot Libraries
adept / b + m / Denso / Eisenmann VarioRobots / Gudel / igm / Kawasaki / Manz-Automation / Mitsubishi / OTC-Daihen / Unimation / UniversalRobots
- Modeling of own robots, positioners, grippers, turntables and special kinematics.
- Attributes e.g. Travel ranges, max. Speeds and accelerations.
- Formula parser with mathematical functions.
- Numerical solution method for inverse kinematics with special kinematics.
Optional Robot Libraries
In addition to the Standard Robot Libraries you will find more models from the following manufacturers:
ABB / Fanuc / Kuka / Yaskawa / PKM Delta / Stäubli / Tricept®,
The number of robots and programs per work cell is not limited.
Robots can be synchronized and moved at the same time, whereby the programs communicate via I/O signals.
EASY-ROB™ Multi-Robot version offers the full range of functionality.
- The number of robots per work cell is not limited. Kinematics such as grippers, positioners and/or feed units can be loaded, linked and simulated as often as required.
- With Multi-Robot, multiple robots and kinematics can be synchronized and moved simultaneously, with the programs communicating via I/O signals.
Simulation – programming the work cell
- ERPL EASY-ROB™ Program Language
Language with robot commands for generating the sequence programs. Digital signals and variables for program synchronization. Formula parser with mathematical functions
- ERCL EASY-ROB™ Command Language
Language with simulation commands such as switching on the collision, the Tcp track, etc.
- History diagram
Detailed logging with graphical display for evaluation and documentation of the simulation results. Export as jpg or bmp file
- Camera Function
Any positioning of a camera in the work cell for individual viewing from different perspectives
- Device Manager
Management of kinematics, components, devices and tools, which are stored as an image with textual short description.
- Project Manager
Database with visualization for customer or project-related archiving of work cells.
- Create paths that contain an unlimited number of target points (TAG points). Paths can be linked to geometries and / or kinematics. This defines the process. The kinematics and devices are then optimally positioned.
- Quick exchange of robots and kinematics
- Monitoring of accessibility, travel ranges, speeds and accelerations
- Hierarchical collision detection with clearance functions
- Individual measuring functions – distance and circular measurement
3D PDF export
The entire 3D simulation with animation in just one PDF document
Take advantage of the new EASY-ROB ™ 3D PDF export and create an animated PDF document of your simulation process in just a few steps.
Also available as SDK:
Integrate functions required in your technology-based software via C / C ++ and C # method class.
Creation of video files (AVI) and animated VRML sequences
Optionally available: RunTime
For the production of protected working cells. Thereby you can load and simulate existing work cells with the free EASY-ROB™ Viewer for example for presentation purposes.
Operation and Licensing
- Intuitive user interface
- ERC Searcher
Simple search function of EASY-ROB ™ program commands in already created projects
- EASY-ROB™ can be started any number of times on a PC
- Hardware-related licensing procedure (PC-bound)
Optional WIBU-KEY USB dongle *)
- PC-independent licensing procedure
Optionally available: License Manager *)
to manage and release existing licenses
CAD data import and export
- Modeling simple parametrizable 3D geometries, e.g. cube, ball, cone, cylinder
- Standard CAD data import
IGP / STL ascii and binary / 3DS / VRML I + II, 97
- CAD data standard export
STL binary, VRML II, 97 and IGP part file
- Optional CAD data import *)
Neutral interfaces: STEP
EASY-ROB™ runs on standard laptops and PCs under Windows® 7 and 10. We recommend Windows® Professional Ultimate & Enterprise.
A graphics adapter (min. OpenGL 2.0) with dedicated memory is recommended.
Additional software modules
Extend the functionality of your App thanks to the modular design of our software.